Friday, February 8, 2008

Annie, Baby, You're Killing Me!


So I am listening to Ann Coulter's speech from CPAC (which she was not invited to speak at, but brought to speak by the Young America Foundation) and am very disgusted. As a lifelong Ann Coulter fan, I am very upset that she is making more of an effort to attack and smear John McCain than she does Clinton or Obama. Come on Ann, McCain may not be a right-wing extremist like yourself, but he is the only candidate that can beat the Democrats! Your man Romney ( I about fell over when you called Romney a conservative and comparing him to Ronald Reagan?? I think the bleach is seeping into your brain!) is gone, so shut the hell up and accept the fact that you will soon be calling Senator McCain President McCain! I was a huge fan and was so excited to have seen you at CPAC last year, but I have really lost a lot of respect for you! You're still beautiful and I am glad that you are still speaking your mind, but am truly disgusted that you're comparing an American War Hero to a German Dictator and Mass-Murderer!

No comments: